47TH ANNUAL USFTL FLAG FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
The sports of Flag & Touch football were in desperate need of some type of organization because of the vast number of different rules that were being used by different local groups around the country. The U.S.F.T.L. was the first organization to address all versions of Flag & Touch Football in clear, concise Rule Book. Due to the differing opinions on how the game should be played, the U.S.F.T.L did an exhaustive 5 year study of all the different types of Flag & Touch football and concluded that there were 4 basic styles of play (Games.). Those “games” are Flag Football, Touch Football, Screen Flag Football and ineligible Lineman Flag Football.
The 47th Annual USFTL Flag Football Championship will be hosted at Premier Sports Campus.
• 75 acres of 22 professional fields
• 47 Years of flag football history
• National Hall of Fame Ceremony
• Largest flag football tournament in the world
• Over 450 flag teams from around the United States, Canada, Cayman Islands, Bahama Islands, Mexico & Puerto Rico
• Over 15 different styles of game available
• Teams do not have to qualify to enter the USFTL National Championships
REGISTER HERE: – click here to register –